As many of you know the Met Gala is one of fashions biggest events. Last night fashion, music and film stars brought their best version of "Fashion in An Age of Technology." Here are our TOP FIVE Best and Worst dressed list.
- First pick is given to the star who literally shined the brightest Claire Danes in a one of a kind Zac Posen gown. The actress swept the floor in a layered fiber baby blue optics technology dress, that channeled cinderella. This dress was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, Zac killed the theme!
2. Second choice was Poppy Delevingne in a metallic beaded Marchesa Dress. The gorgeous model dripped in beads, jewels and fringe.
For a lot of Met Gala attendees, the theme meant to honor the evolving relationship between fashion and technology just meant wearing silver.
1. Our first pick of worst dressed has sadly been given to Beyonce in an unflattering latex and pearl gown design by Givenchy. We expected the multi-talented singer to really bring it this year. *inserts crying emoji*
2. Second choice worst dressed is Madonna. In what maybe the most outrageous look at the Met Gala, Dressed in a cheeky sheer Givenchy gown. This look was jaw-dropping in all the wrong ways, sadly to say but true.
3. Third on our list, is Solange Knowles in a yellow dress a tribute to "Lemonade" ? lol. Its no surprise that the diva ran the opposite direction and opted for a bold color in a David Laport dress.
4. Another pop diva making our list, is Nicki Minaj in a cleavage baring and belted ensemble by Jeremy Scott (who was also her date). We felt like the dress didn't flatter her body.
5. Our final candidate for worst dress is Alicia Vikander in Christian Louis Vuitton. Although the young actress was wearing beautiful color ways, the custom design did not flatter her body as well as theme. Not to mention choice of shoes that was selected.
There you have it! Our choice of Best & Worst Dress for the 2016 Met Gala. Let us know if you agree or disagree, we'd love to hear what you think!